Consultants make too much money for what they do. Well, if you agree, you have come to the right place. Our mission is to deliver only what you need and drive unfocused costs out of the equation. You may only need us to conduct R2 internal audits only, we can do it. You may only need us to help you identify your environmental aspects and/or workplace hazards associate with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, we can do it. You may only need us to evaluate your downstream recyclers or upstream vendors, we can do that. You may only need us to manage your Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs), we can do that. You may only need us to assess your State Environmental or State Safety regulations to determine its applicability to your operations, we can do it. Then again, you may want us to manage the overall creation and implementation of your organization’s compliance program, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, R2, RIOS, and/or Internal Audit Program, we can do it.
Our unique ability to provide technical Environmental, Safety, and Sustainability consulting services with a business-like approach saves you time and money. We believe our clients are our partners and T.E.A.M. (Together Everyone Achieves More) members.
• Help navigate environmental compliance specific to your organization across any of the 50 States that may include hazardous waste management, universal waste management, stormwater runoffs, Title V air permitting, identification and registration of Class V underground injection wells (UIWs), Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know (EPCRA) reporting, and release reporting & notification.
• Coordinate cost effective waste disposal options for your hazardous, universal wastes, and/or solid waste needs;
• Develop quality management systems that conform to ISO 9001 standard and prepare your organization for 3rd party certification.
• Develop environmental management systems that conform to ISO 14001 standard and prepare your organization for 3rd party certifications;
• Train your internal staff to be able to conduct annual internal EH&S compliance audit and internal ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS ISO 18001, and R2 system audits utilizing a detailed checklist unique to your facility’s activities, products, and services;
• Develop R2 and/or RIOS policies, procedures, programs, work instructions, and training to prepare your organization for 3rd party certification;
• Perform annual internal EH&S compliance audits;
• Perform annual internal R2 system audits;
• Perform annual internal ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and/or OHSAS ISO 18001;
• Conduct compliance and system audits of your downstream vendors;
• Develop safety management systems that conform to OHSAS 18001 standard and/or OSHA VPP (currently under review);
• Conduct employee exposure monitoring to assess compliance to OSHA Permissible Exposure Limits (PELs);
• Review, interpret, and maintenance of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs);
• Create your facility’s Accident Prevention Plan, Hazard Communication Program, Respiratory Program, Hearing Conservation Program, Lockout Tagout Program, Industrial Hygiene Program,
• Perform various safety training (e.g. Hazard Communication);
• Educate you, your clients, and/or suppliers on what Sustainability is;
• Develop strategies to enhance your product & service sustainability appeal;
• Help drive organic sales growth through well positioned and market driven sustainability products, services, and activities;
• Reduce your trash cost and increase recycling – embracing zero waste – through a systematic review of your current disposal practices;
• Reduce your energy cost through analysis of current energy usage and evaluation of potential energy saving (e.g. relamping);
• Measure your organization carbon footprint, scope 1, 2, and 3;
• Evaluate green-washing claims of your products and services to ensure compliance with Federal Trade Commission’s 2012 Green Guidelines;
• Assessment of your suppliers activities and processes to ensure compliance to applicable EH&S laws and regulations and/or Best Management Practices (BMPs).
And MUCH MORE…Call us today at 425-512-1236 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how our professional staff of experts can help you achieve environmental, safety, and sustainability excellence in a cost effective manner.